"Love is not love
which alters when it alteration finds,
or bends with the remover to remove;
O, No! It is an ever fixed mark
that looks on tempests
and is never shaken." -Shakespeare

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In The Closet Over My Head

Dear Princess Love Junkie,

I am a 16 year old boy, and I know I'm gay but I'm still in the closet. Nobody knows my secret. I've had a girlfriend for the past year, and she is pressuring me to have sex with her. I don't want to, but I'm afraid she might break up with me and start rumors if I don't. She's one of the hottest girls in the school, and people would figure I'm gay. I'm stressed out about it, and sometimes I think forcing myself to have sex with her is the right thing to do. Help PLJ!
I'm...

>>>In the Closet and over my Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment